Wednesday 11 September 2013

DETOX KITCHEN


THE DETOX KITCHEN

After 10 days holidaying in Italy where the bare minimum consumed was 3 bowls of pasta per day  plus a shed load of booze I was in dire need of a body overall. This seemed like the only option in order to revisit the waistline I had left with.
Last year I completed the protein option which  not as low in calories but super healthy at the same time and not at all carby. This time round I defo needed to be stricter and even healthier still, hence opting for the 800 calorie a day 'Green Menu' with a load of fruit juices, vitamins and antioxidants.

In all honesty I was pretty impressed at how many ways you can do greens, the Broccoli and Bok Choi Broth was one to note. It felt super healthy, tasted really flavoursome and was surprisingly filling as was the Courgette Noodles (a dish I've made before - the spiraliser is the trick with this one). The Kiwi, Broccoli and Lime Juice was also pretty tasty.

The bit that I'm definitely into is the vitamins and the juices (and the fact it's delivered to your house each day!) These make all the difference and set this detox aside from whats possible at home. I'm completely unreliable at sticking to any self imposed detox at home, the juices never get made and I get too easily distracted by anything that looks nice when passing the grocers. 

The Detox kitchen makes it easy enough to stick too (although I might have had a few very small additions) and after 3 days of everything green you can't help but feel and look better. 

Order your detox here-




















No comments:

Post a Comment